30 July 2014

July Favourites 2014

This year is moving too fast for my liking. There are just under 5 months left until Christmas! Who's got a christmas shopping list ready?

Here are my July Favourites



Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation 
I'm still in love with this foundation. I can't believe how much coverage I get with it. I think the colour is a touch too light for me so I have purchased the next darkest colour and I mix these together.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette 
I can't wait to do a full review on this but so far I've been enjoying the colours and the pigmentation. I love the variety of colours.


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush
This has made it back into my favourites this month. The colour goes so well with some of the eyeshadow combos that I've been doing with the Chocolate Bar eyeshadows.


MAC Lipstick in Patisserie
This has been a favourite bridal colour in my makeup kit and a few weeks ago I decided to go out and get one for my personal collection. So in love with it. The perfect nude with a touch of pink.


Benefit Gimme Brow
This little number has been perfect for the busy days where I don't have too much time to pencil in my eyebrows. It's quick and gives my eyebrows just enough colour to make them appear fuller.


The Body Book by Cameron Diaz 
A none beauty item, but this book is amazing. It's unlike anything else I've ever read about health and it's written so well so well and is very easy to understand. I don't get a chance to read it every day but I've already learnt so much through it.


What were some of your favourites in July? 


 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...