28 July 2014

My Favourite Eye Brushes

I thought I'd share with you today my favourite Eye Brushes.

Eyeshadow brushes are one of the most important ones to me personally so I thought I'd share the ones that I reach for the most in my personal collection.


1. Eco Tools Full Eyeshadow Brush
This is dense and flat eyeshadow brush. I love this one to apply eyeshadow all over the lid including the brow bone.


2. Sigma E25 Blending Brush
The white hair Sigma brushes are made of goat hair and are perfect for application of eyeshadow where I don't want too much colour pay off such as the outer V.


3. Bdellium Tools 781 Brush
This is a small blending brush that is very dense and precise. I usually use this one to do a cut crease look and apply any dark eyeshadows in the crease and outer V.


3. Sigma E35 Tapered Blending Brush
Another goat hair brush. I use this one for all over blending of eyeshadows as it's really soft and fluffy and does an amazing job of blending all the colours together.


4. Sigma E38 Diffused Crease Brush
I love using this one to blend my eyeshadow colours in the crease and outer V together. It's not as fluffy as the E35 and therefore blends more on specific areas.


6. Chanel No 4. Brush
I use this brush to apply a soft line of eyeshadow to the upper and lower lashes or to highlight the brow bone and tearduct. I will also use it sometimes to draw a precise line on the outer V or in the crease.


7. Sigma E65 Small Angle Brush
This is the perfect brush to apply gel eyeliner and to fill in your eyebrows as it's quite short and dense and doesn't wriggle around.


I know I have quiet a few Sigma brushes in my collection but I find they do such a wonderful job and last a very long time. The best part about them is that they keep their shape after you wash them.

What are your favourite brushes? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

1 comment:

  1. Such a good review, I've just recently got the Sam Chapman brushes.. loving them at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...