16 July 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Look 1

As promised here is one of my favourite looks using only the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. I love this look using these particular colours because you can make it as dark or as light as you like all by blending the colours. This is one of those looks that you can take from day to night simply by intensifying the outer corner of your eye.




Step 1 - Apply Primer to the eyelids.

Step 2 - Take the colour Darkside and apply it to the outer corner of your eye.

Step 3 - Take the colour Nooner and apply it to your crease. Use a fluffy blending brush and blend away all the rough edges.

Step 4 - Take the colour Dust and apply it to the inner corner of your eyes including the tear duct and blend towards the centre of the eyelid.

Step 5 - Take the colour Buzz and apply it to the centre of your eyelid blending it towards the inner and outer corner of the eye.

Step 6 - Take a clean blending brush and blend the colours on the eyelid together and slowly taking it up into the crease.

Step 7 - Take the colour Dust and Buzz and apply it to the entire lower lashline.

Step 8 - Take the colour Darkside and apply to the outer 3rd of your lower lashline and blend away with the same blending brush as in step 6.

Step 9 - Take the colour Strange and apply that to the brow bone

Step 10 - Apply Eyeliner drawing a winged line and follow up with mascara and fake eyelashes if you like.







Other products used

Face
Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear in Fresco 2C3
Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20
Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
Blush: Hourglass Ambient Lightening in Luminous Flush
Highlighter: Hourglass Ambient Lightening Powder in Luminous Light

Eyes
Eyebrows: Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette
Eyeliner: MAC Fluidline in Black
Mascara: Christian Dior Diorshow New Look in Black

Lips
Lipstick: MAC Lipstick in Patisserie

I hope you enjoy this and stay tuned for more looks.

PS: I thought I'd add some bloopers for a laugh



 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

6 comments:

  1. Ohh I find this so helpful! Always get a bit lost with that palette but will definitely try this :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you go :) There are a few more that I'll post soon Jasmin

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Madeleine. It's such an honour hearing that especially since I'm a daily reader of your site :)

      Delete
  3. That looks fantastic! I always end up looking like I have a black eye when I try to use my Naked palette. I'll try this tutorial tonight and see how I go.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...