21 August 2014

Kiss and Makeup NY Haul - Nars & Khiel's

I have been lusting after a few items by Nars for a little while now, so I bit the bullet and ordered it from Kissandmakeupny.com


Their prices on par with the US prices and they ship to Australia for $9.95. On my to buy list was the creamy concealer but they didn't have my colour so I will have to buy that here in Sydney. 

So here is what I got.

Nars Lipstick in Cruising
I wanted a nice neutral lipstick that I can wear on a daily basis that did not wash me out. After some research on google I decided to give this colour a go and I can honestly say it's perfect.


Nars Lipstick in Funny Face 
A blue toned pink lipstick. It's got my name written all over it. I was going to get Schiap but decided to go for something not so bright. Love this colour and it's so me.


Nars Eyeshadow Due in Kalahari
Again I wanted some neutral that can be used on a daily basis and these colours are so beautiful. The eyeshadows are creamy, pigmented and wearable for day and night. 


Khiel's Lip Balm 
I'm a sucker for lip balms. Even thought I have my holy grail lip balm I still keep buying others in the hope to replace it. This one is nice and soft and so far has kept my lips moisturised.


L-R: Nars Crusing, Nars Funny Face, Nars Kalahari (indoors)

L-R: Nars Crusing, Nars Funny Face, Nars Kalahari (outdoors)

Have you purchased from Kiss and Makeup before? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...