26 November 2014

A Christmas Wish List

Less than a month to go until Christmas and I'm getting really excited. It's probably because the kids are so excited that it's rubbing off on me.

Here is my little Christmas and Birthday Wish List, since my it's my birthday 2 weeks after Christmas.

This is also a little collection of beautiful things that you can gift to your bestie, girlfriend/wife (hello boys!!!), mum or sister.



1. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine 
It's a beautiful rose/nude colour that would be suitable for most women

2. Seed Heritage Cara Espadrille Slide 
Slides + Leopard Print = HUGE right now! I'm so in love with these slides, and they're super comfy (I did try them)

3. Country Road Stamp Print Dress
This dress just screams casual summer bbq's with friends and family. It's a beautiful fabric that's perfect for summer and it's such an amazing fit that it can be worn casual or dressed up.

4. Limited Edition Hourglass Blush Wardrobe
If you gift this to anyone, I think they would be forever grateful. This is the perfect blush palette and will suite every skintone.

5. Beauty Blender
I'll admit it that I'm yet to try the beauty blender out.

6. Country Road Soda Tea Towel
You know you're getting older when you start putting tea towels on your christmas wish list. I've only just recently discovered the country road tea towels and they are amazing. Definitely worth the price.

7. Swarovski Bella Pierced Earrings
I've been wanting these forever and I know that my wonderful mum has already purchased these for my birthday.

8. Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss in 15 Sensational 
These lip glosses are so beautiful, pigmented, easy to wear and not sticky.

9. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDT
This fragrance is so unique. It's fresh but sweet at the same time. The EDT smells completely different to the EDP which I never knew the perfume companies did.

10. Freedom Furniture Inca Vessel 
This Vessel is a beautiful yellow and makes for a perfect pop of colour in your place.

I would love to hear what is on your Christmas Wish List this year? Will be adding any of these items to yours? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...