05 November 2014

Melli Cosmetics Lipstick in Romance and Petal Review

I’m a big fan of Melli Cosmetics and have been for many years. My first purchase from them was their eyeshadow palette a few years ago and the quality of them is unbelievable.

I was so excited when they released their new range of lipsticks a few months back. The colour selection is amazing. There is no surprise that I was really excited to see them at IMATS back in September and I stood there for about 30min trying to pick a lipstick colour. So here are some details on this amazing Cosmetics brand.


The Packaging
I don’t think I’ve seen more luxurious looking lipsticks in a very long time. The lipsticks come in beautiful rose gold square packaging that screams luxury. I think we all know how much I love rose gold at the moment.

The Lipstick
I picked out the colour Petal and Romance.
Petal is a beautiful muted pink. It’s the perfect everyday colour. I would go as far as say that it’s a “your lips but better” kind of colour.
Romance is a gorgeous nude/brown colour. I don’t usually for those type of colours but this one just works for me as it doesn’t make my lips looks dirty.
The lipsticks are beautiful and creamy. The 2 colours that I have are very pigmented and they last on my lips for hours even with eating and drinking.
L - R: Petal, Romance

Petal

Romance



Overall they are beautiful lipsticks that feel very moisturising on the lips and I’m so glad that I picked up 2 very wearable everyday colours.

Have you tried any Melli Cosmetics products?

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...