19 November 2014

Priceline Haul 2014

As many of my fellow beauty bloggers and enthusiasts know, Priceline has a 40% of Cosmetics at the moment (until the end of today). I dragged myself to the local priceline last night in hope to stock up on a few drugstore items that I've been keen to try. This is a fairly small priceline so they don't have a huge range of different brands, but I'm happy with my purchase none the less.

So here is what I managed to pick up.


Australis Oh Hai Brow!  RRP $11.95, Sale Price $7.17
I've been wanting to try this for some time. The Palette comes with a light brow powder, dark brow powder, highlighter, brow wax, tweezers and a brush.

Rimmel London Provocalips in Dare to Pink RRP $17.95, Sale Price $10.77
There have been amazing reviews on these liquid lipsticks lately and I couldn't wait to try it. I only picked out one colour as it's my first time trying a liquid lipstick.

Essence Lash Princess Mascara RRP $6.75, Sale Price $4.05
This doesn't seem to be on their site anymore, but Lilit from Makeup and Macaroons has raved about this mascara and I had to try it.

Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Ruby Tuesday RRP $19.95, Sale Price $11.97
I had no intention in buying more lipsticks, but this colour caught my eye. It's a sheer red/pink colour and I can't wait to try it.

Essie Nailpolish in Bikini so Teeny RRP $16.95, Sale Price $10.17
This seems to be the perfect muted blue with a hint of sparkle and I don't have anything like it in my collection.

Lanolip 101 Ointment  RRP $17.99, Sale Price $10.79
If you love wearing lipstick, then you know how important it is to keep your lips nourished and chap free. I've never tried Lanolip before so looking forward to trying it.

As you can see this is a haul full of firsts. I haven't stocked up on any of my favourite items that I usually repurchase because I wanted to try a couple of new products.

Leave a comment below and let me know what you picked up at the Priceline 40% Sale. 


 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...