20 December 2014

2015 New Years Resolutions

Tine from Beautyholics Anonymous posted on Instagram that she read 50 books in 2014. It got me thinking. I love reading, always have but when I thought about it, I realised that I had read 1 book in 2014. How very very sad especially from someone who used to read on a daily basis whenever the opportunity present itself. I guess once you get married and have kids you have other priorities and put those hobbies such as reading aside and hope to come back to it one day.

After I commented on Tine's photo on Instagram she told me to take on the challenge and read 10 books in 2015, and you know what I'm going to do it! It's a great new years resolution, that's also enjoyable unlike the usually losing weight, eating healthy, drinking more water, exercising (ahem yes they're all part as well). You get the gist.

I've joined Goodreads a few weeks ago and I would love to have a sneak peak at what you're currently reading or wanting to read in the future, so leave a comment below, email me, IG me or send me a PM on Facebook so that I can add you to my friend list.

Here are my current books that I have purchased and are waiting to be read.

I heart Vegas, I heart London, I heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk - I've read all the other books and can't wait to get stuck into these.

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn - I think it's one of the most talked about books/movies of 2014 and I'm yet to read it. I started!

Captivated by You by Sylvia Day - I've read the other 3 books of the Crossfire series and I couldn't wait for this one to be released. This is what I'm currently reading.

Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruis Zafon - I've read a few this authors books and I have to say even though it's not chick lit it's amazing! His writing is captivating and sucks you into the story. I read the book The Shadow of the Wind in 3 days.

Strictly Confidential, The Rumour Mill, In the Spotlight by Roxy Jacenko - what can I say? She's a successful Aussie who seems to turn things to gold! I can't wait to read her books.

Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella - Chicklit at it's finest! I haven't been able to resist any of the other Shopaholic Books and this one is definitely new on my reading list.


What is your favourite book of 2014? 
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...