02 December 2014

Festive Season Smokey Makeup Look

With the festive season finally here, that means only one thing! Christmas Parties, BBQ's, Drink with friends and family. Here is a simple everyday glam makeup look that can easily take you from your work desk to your night out.



Step 1: Apply primer and foundation.  In summer I stick to more sheer lightweight foundations. In this look I've used the Benefit Porefessional Primer and the LancĂ´me Teint Visionaire Foundation.

Step 2: Contour, Highlight and Blush. I used the Australis AC on Tour Contour and Highlighting Palette in this look.   I like keeping my blush fairly natural in summer and the MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Blush in Warm Soul is just perfect for that.


Step 3: The Eyes. I used my Stila "In the Light" Palette to create this look. Stila makes some amazing eyeshadows that are beautifully pigmented and long lasting. I then applied two coats of the L'Oreal False Lash Butterfly Wings Mascara. I didn't put eyeliner on because I wanted to keep this look slightly more natural and easy to do if you're in a rush.





Step 4: Lips! On the lips I used the Napoleon Perdis LipLiner in Nude Awakening followed by a tiny bit of the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 06.


What is your favourite Spring/Summer Makeup Look? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...