21 January 2015

MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Blush in New Romance Review & Swatches

This has been a favourite blush of mine since I purchased it at IMATS back in September. Yes I'm talking about the MAC Mineralized Blush in New Romance.



























Romance is a new release colour and is described by MAC as Peach. It is a beautiful peach colour with a very slight pink undertone. It's very shimmery and if you use this blush there is no need 
for highlighter on your cheeks. 








































































This blush is highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. If you like a subtle blush, be warned, use a light hand when applying it.

I absolutely love the packaging of the blush. MAC did a great job with re-packaging their blush/powder products and as some of you know I've gone back and got this same blush in the colour Warm Soul (review coming soon).

I have been enjoying this beautiful blush, especially on those days when I want my cheeks to look naturally flushed.

Have you tried any of the Mineralize Blushes? What colour is your favourite? 

 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...