13 February 2015

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in 9 Nude in Private Review & Swatches

I'm so excited to finally own one of the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipsticks. This was a birthday present that I received from hubby and I'm not sure if I'm more in love with the lipstick or the packaging.



I don't think I need to talk about the packaging much. It's simply luxurious. There is no other way to describe it.



When it comes to high end makeup especially lipsticks, I prefer to pick colour that I can wear on a daily basis with my everyday makeup look. So nudes, soft pinks and my lips but better colours. I figure if I'm going to spend and obscene amount of money on lipstick I'd want to wear it everyday (or most days) and get my money's worth out of it. Seasonal colours such as the pinks, corals, purples I'd rather pay a little bit less for.






The colour is a beautiful nude, that's glossy and moisturising. It honestly goes with every makeup look that I've created. It's also surprisingly long lasting and is very pigmented which I didn't expect considering it's a glossy formula. I'm keen to buy a few more colours, but perhaps I can make these lipsticks as my rewards for achieving certain goals (hello body weight scales did you hear me??).



Do you have a high end lipstick that you absolutely love and keep repurchasing?
 photo Screenshot2014-04-28at51042PM_zps752d102f.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...